Sunday, February 14, 2021

Busy Weekend

   As of my last blog post, I discussed on the basic idea that my group and I had for the film opening and planned to elaborate more after meeting up with my group. Unfortunately, my group and I were all busy as we were competing for a national competition and our schedule was packed. We were not able to completely discuss our idea, but since the last meeting we were able to create a very basic storyline for our opening. 

   Since we have access to the office building by one of our group members, we would incorporate some situation with an extra terrestrial being and an office worker. We would emphasis that they were the last person in the building with some dialogue and then use specific camera angles and shots with either our camera or a security camera to create some sort of suspense. We would describe the unknown monster with shadows as it lurks around outside. We are not 100% sure what the idea is for now but we will keep on building with what we have or create something new by the next blog post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment