Friday, February 26, 2021

Group Meeting

   Hello everyone, Wednesday in class we had the group meetings to discuss any questions we had about our film opening. Basically, we were put into breakout rooms with our classmates who each had different film openings. To be honest, my group was not much help because I was not sure what question to ask them. In my mind I was pretty set with everything for now and maybe have a few questions down the line. I mostly helped other people with their ideas and told them that they needed to remember it was only a film opening and they could not have their whole movie plot there. This made me think of my film opening. Did we plan it correctly? Should we cut more stuff? Add more? Even though I did not have any questions for the group meeting, it made me realize that I need to better visualize my own film opening and make sure everything is needed to create the final product, someone who believes they are alone and finds out they never were. We do not want to have our whole movie in the filming opening, we just want to introduce our idea and have suspense follow it through. After watching our film opening, my group and I want people to be left wondering and thinking what is going to happen. I am glad we had these group meetings because not only did I get to help others with their ideas but it helped me set myself into perspective with my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment